Australia/New Zealand Land and Cruise Adventure
Come join us on an a trip of a lifetime to Australia and New Zealand. This is a 10 day cruise of New Zealand. We will offer a pre cruise tour in Sydney, Australia area and a post cruise tour in Auckland, New Zealand area.
Cruise New Zealand from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand on Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas. Departure date is November 21, 2018. We are offering low group rates of $1050 per person plus taxes in a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony. Enjoy $100 on board credit with our group. There is an additional $100 non refundable fee that will be returned to you as additional on board credit once you are confirmed on board the ship.
Information on Activities & Tours in Sydney
Information on Activités & Tours in Auckland
Contact us for more info and deposit instructions. (509)325-0988
NOV 21 4:30 PM Depart Sydney, Australia
NOV 22 Cruising
NOV 23 Crusing
NOV 24 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM Milford Sound, New Zealand
NOV 24 1:00 AM – 2:00 PM Doubtful Sound
NOV 24 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Dusky Sound
NOV 25 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Dunedin, New Zealand
NOV 26 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Akaroa, New Zealand
NOV 27 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Picton, New Zealand
NOV 28 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Napier, New Zealand
NOV 29 Cruising
NOV 30 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM Tauranga, New Zealand
DEC 01 6:30 AM Arrive Auckland, New Zealand
- You must have a valid U.S. passport and a visa to enter Australia. Most U.S. passport holders traveling to Australia for tourism or business purposes for less than 90 days can obtain an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). The ETA is an electronic label-free visa and can be obtained at the ETA website for a small service fee. If you overstay your ETA or any other visa, even for short periods, you may be subject to exclusion, detention, and removal by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).If you are, travelling on a valid U.S. ePassport (a passport that contains an electronic chip) and are 16 years of age or older, you are eligible to use Australia’s automated border processing system, SmartGate, upon arrival in Australia. There is no additional enrollment process or fee to participate in SmartGate. Visit the SmartGate website for more information and for a list of participating airports in Australia.Visit the Embassy of Australia website for the most current visa information.
- Be up-to-date on all vaccinations recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. You may want to consult with your personal physician.
- Complete the registration form.
- Must provide us info as it is on your gov’t issued photo ID.
- You may want to purchase your own travel insurance in case an unknown emergency comes up. We would recommend Allianz Travel Insurance.