Wheatland Family & Friends Caribbean Cruise
If you’re looking for a vacation at sea that’s as colorful as the décor of the cruise ship taking you there, an entire palette of fun activities and hot spots awaits aboard Carnival Glory. For starters, there’s a rainbow of salsa options for dressing up your tacos and burritos at BlueIguana Cantina, while Guy’s Burger Joint serves up burgers designed by the colorful personality himself: celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
Cruise the Caribbean on Carnival Glory. Departure date is January 6, 2018 with a return on January 13, 2018. Deposit of $500 per cabin by September 2017 to confirm your reservation. We are offering group rates and $100 on board credit. Contact us for current pricing.
If you need help with tours and activities you can visit our website at conlontravel.com. Scroll to bottom and click on link “ACTIVITIES & TOURS”. Search for actives for your Caribbean destination.
JAN 06 4:00 PM Depart Miami Florida
JAN 07 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Half Moon Cay
JAN 08 Fun Day at Sea
JAN 09 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM St. Thomas, USVI
JAN 10 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM San Juan, Puerto Rico
JAN 11 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM Grand Turk
JAN 12 Fun Day at Sea
JAN 13 8:00 AM Miami, Florida
- Passports are required for this trip. Must be valid for at least 6 months after return date.
- No shots or vaccinations are required but you may want to consult with your personal physician.
- Complete the registration form on this website for each guest for the trip.
- Must provide info as it is on your gov’t issued photo ID.
- You may want to purchase your own travel insurance in case an unknown emergency comes up. We would recommend Allianz Travel Insurance.
Dan Conlon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connie Conlon: email@example.com